Friday, September 28, 2012

Quote of the Week- 9/24

"The micrograph artwork is directed solely by nature’s mystery and peculiarity - 
its richness and complexity- and most palpably, its sheer beauty. "

Micrograph of a Strawberry by Rob Kesseler
The artwork that this quote describes really caught my attention as does this statement. I thought it perfectly described the work. I think that most artworks should have these qualities of mystery, peculiarity, richness, complexity, and beauty. These are the aspects that makes a piece of art inspirational and successful. 

http://www.designboom.com/weblog/cat/10/view/23878/microscopic-photos-of-nature-by-rob-kesseler.html

2 comments:

  1. I love your quote as well, and your comments! Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the craziest strawberry I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete